Changing you home loan to suit your new circumstances, but not moving is refinancing. Doing an annual Home Loan Check Up could potentially save you thousands of dollars over the life of your loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
A pre-approval for a home loan confirms how much you can borrow from your Lender, it is conditional upon the property you wish to purchase being acceptable security to the lender, and also your lender confirming your income and other information provided in your application.
• Refinance , Purchase, First home buyer?
• Property Value existing….. or Purchase value?
• Deposit for property purchase or equity?
• 2 current payslips payg/ tax assessment notice / 2 years financials if company or trust
• Estimated income?
• Existing liabilities?
• Dependents spouse / children?
• Drivers License or passport for ID requirements
• Refinancing existing loans, 6 months of loan statements, internet banking is fine as long as accompanied with one original bank statement.
• More information may need to be required, upon interview.